Contributors

Monday, December 3, 2012

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW! TEL AVIV FASHION SHOW REVIEW BY TIARA!!!


Tel Aviv Fashion Show at Greenhouse, Soho
By Atara Arbesfeld

 
         
        It was Thursday night November 15, when Israeli fashion crossed the Atlantic and arrived in New York City. I would normally be heading back home in Queens on the F train or catching up on late night studying. Instead I was at a swanky bar in Soho and feeling pathetically out of place with my kikki rikki, black cardigan, black pencil skirt and flats. It was my first foray into the world of fashion and my expectations were high. I was expecting to be witnessing the cutting edge of Israeli style, kosher food, and extraordinary entertainment, which I did, but not without some initial awkwardness...

This is an exclusive sneak peak - stay tuned soon for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment